Upptec Business Manager team engages our corporate customers to drive Upptec adoption and demonstrate ongoing value. This critical function is responsible for sales and onboarding new customers by engaging executive teams in the launch, driving ongoing adoption, and managing renewals.
This is a new role in Upptec and we will provide a strong onboarding and you will have the opportunity to contribute to the continued development of the role.
Here is a summary of what you will do and what skills we are looking for, but all of that is not a requirement. We are looking for you that have passion and interest for B2B and want to try something new!
What You'll Do
- Identify new business opportunities at new and existing customers.
- Individual sales responsibility as well as being a team player in the business manager team.
- Customer negotiations and contracting.
- Competitor and market surveillance, feeding back structured information from the market about the Upptec offering, competition, market trends etc.
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders and executive sponsors such that all Upptec activities are closely aligned with the customer’s business case and business strategy.
- Monitor and identify trends in adoption and utilization and provide guidance to customers.
- Implement best practices as well as personalized recommendations to ensure your customers maximize value from their investment in Upptec.
- Effectively communicate application features and product information for new releases and updates and facilitate their adoption.
- Prepare and manage business reviews with customers.
What We're Looking For
- Passion for sales and providing solutions based on customer needs.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels.
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation.
- Understanding of Customer Success, Relationship Management, Account Management, or similar role ideally for SaaS.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Fast learner, adept at understanding and articulating new technologies and corresponding value propositions.
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals.
- Results-driven mentality, with a bias for speed and action.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights.
- Excellent Swedish and English skills, an additional language such as German, French, Spanish or Italian is a plus.
As Buiness Manager you will be an integral part of executing our global expansion and digitalize the insurance industry. You will have a future-orientated role perspective in our company with responsibilities over different tasks and the opportunity to develop and grow within our progressively expanding organisation.
Upptec is the leading provider of digital claim valuation solution to the insurance industry, and we are growing fast globally. For the expansion of our team at our location in Malmö we are in search of a qualified person at the earliest possible date for the position of Business Manager.