We are now recruiting a Chief Operations Officer (COO) that will have global responsibility for operation growth and service delivery across all business lines. The COO will report to CEO and be a part of Upptec’s management team.
The COO will lead Upptec’s operations team and have the overall responsibility for operations and service delivery across all product lines and geographies. The operations team is focusing on the management of the database to assure customer delivery performance and quality.
At Upptec, we have a decentralized company culture where we provide a high level of trust and room for personal growth and responsibility. Thus, the COO will be ultimately responsible for operations strategy and implementation. High emphasis will also be put on ensuring that direct reports have the best possible conditions for growth and personal development.
What You'll Do
- Develop and implement a global operations strategy and service delivery strategy
- Develop trusted partnerships stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Monitor and analyse trends and risks in adoption and utilization at current clients
- Develop and manage external operations partner network
- Partner with cross-functional teams and business units to continuously improve Upptec’s products and offerings
- Develop and monitor KPIs to measure business performance across all business lines and geographies
- Stay up to date with industry and functional trends that impact our business
- Preparing timely and accurate financial performance reports.
- Manage operations team on multi locations and foster a customer focused, collaborative performance culture
- Completing performance reviews in a prudent manner.
- Assessing and implementing improved processes and new technologies, and collaborating with management regarding the implementation of these improvements.
What We're Looking For
- Experience managing a complex enterprise’s human resources, finances, operations and strategies
- Proven track record of outstanding performance in a previous complex enterprise.
- Proven track record of managing complex budgets successfully.
- Outstanding verbal and written skills, and experience working with staff on all levels.
- Ability to make business projections three years into the future.
- Experience of project management
- High level of initiative, problem-solving ability and can-do attitude
- Experience of working abroad and/or being part of an international team
- Excellent Swedish and English
- Ability to travel globally
- Experience of successfully managing an operation team with several team members
- Conceptual understanding of SaaS products
- Relevant academic degree from university
- An international team and fast paced entrepreneurial environment
- Exposure to Upptec’s advisory board, including the founder of a global Fortune 500 company
- Competitive pay and bonus
Upptec is on a mission to digitalize the core of the insurance industry – the claims process. Upptec is the leading provider of digital claim valuation solutions to the insurance industry. We are currently live in 11 countries and are growing globally.