The successful candidate should possess strong skills in digital marketing with special emphasis on search engine marketing (SEM), E-mail marketing, and social media. The position requires an excellent attention to detail, strong multi-tasking skills and outstanding analytical skills.
What You'll Do
- Create, execute, and direct marketing programs, advertising campaigns and production of online advertising.
- Oversee all aspects of paid media channels – Google Ads, Bing, YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook, display networks, and content syndication — including account administration, ad creation and budget optimization
- Strong background in Search Engine Marketing with the ability to manage both search, remarketing, and display campaigns within the platforms.
- Ability to setup events and goal tracking as well as proper tracking and tagging of all SEM marketing efforts to accurately measure ROI.
- Manage all aspects of our E-Mail Marketing efforts including managing, growing and maintaining a healthy subscriber list, crafting compelling and successful E-mail campaigns both for our clients and our company.
- Be well versed in Social Media as a way to expand marketing reach and drive more organic traffic to our websites to generate leads.
- Thinking creatively and presenting ideas on advertising campaigns, promotional campaigns, etc.
- Analyse and summarize data and be able to make insightful decisions that improve our return on marketing spend.
- Manage and work with creative and production teams on the creation of all marketing materials
- Evaluate and prepare detailed analysis and reporting on traffic and ROI associated with marketing campaigns.
What We're Looking For
- Experience and knowledge of search engine marketing with emphasis on Google, LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook. Additional knowledge and experience in other platforms are a plus.
- Experience and knowledge in E-Mail Marketing both the technical aspects as well as the creative and UI aspects.
- Understanding of digital marketing trends and industry best practices
- Strong ability to analyze data and makes informed decisions that will lead to improved performance.
- Strong project and task management experience. Experience using Trello a plus.
- High level of initiative and problem-solving ability.
- Must be organized, detail oriented, and be able to multi-task successfully.
- Experience with online lead generation a plus.
- Excellent Swedish and English, an additional language such as German, French, Spanish or Italian is a plus.
As Content and Lead Generator you will be an integral part of executing our global expansion and digitalize the insurance industry. You will have a future-orientated role perspective in our company with responsibilities over different tasks and the opportunity to develop and grow within our progressively expanding organisation.
Upptec is the leading provider of digital claim valuation solution to the insurance industry, and we are growing fast globally. For the expansion of our team at our location in Malmö we are in search of a qualified person at the earliest possible date for the position of Content and Lead Generator